One sick Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i posted this up, i gave the headline word "sick" two different meanings.

1. its sick as in sweet.:supercool:

and

2. its also sick as in terrible.:throwup:

+1 to Vince

it does need to be raised and have more aggressive tires on it to compliment the

fender flares. i do like them as well as the rims.

+1 to Gavin

the hood scoops on the Sport Tracs look so nice. but like he said those two mods just contradict their purpose. i do like the wind deflector, but the hood does need to be painted to blend in. the headlights do look ridiculous, that is a bad mod done to them, black housing headlights would be a whole lot better. the off road lights is a good idea, but gosh, they need to be a different color lens than yellow. the ones on the bull bar are perfect but the ones on the roof need to be placed on a better rack or crossbar.

IMO: the wing is kinda sweet but just doesnt look right on the ST, especially with the decals on the door. that just makes it look like a wanna be rice beater. and one more thing, the custom lettering on the windshield is about stupid as hell. the orange frost sport trac are so nice and dont need to have lettering on the windshield relating to a pumpkin.

:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the owner is loving it, although I do find parts of it appealing there are certainly some items that don't tickle my fancy.

I think I can see where they were going... but if it were mine I might not have gone so far.

However it's not mine and if the owner likes it that's all that counts.