One sick Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was on ebaymotors a couple weeks ago. The guy had good intensions when he started the truck but over did it just a bit, jmo. Nice Trac though!:grin:

If he wanted to rice it out, why not just get a Honda Ridgeline. I like the PIAA lights though...well the ones on the Bull Bar. :grin:

:throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup: That's the worst set of headlights I've ever seen, and the wing :bwahaha:

If he'd lose the headlights, the wing and those fender flares and it would almost be okay.......

The wind deflector and the hood scoop do not belong together. Either eat the wind or deflect it, but not both.

Scoop might be OK if glassed in and painted red, otherwise get rid of it!

Fender Flares: :throwup:

White Letter tires on such "busy" wheels: :throwup:

Roof lights (with no rollbar or roof rack): :throwup:

Headlight blackout looks childish: :throwup:

Bull bar is OK until you see that the bottom mount doesn't go anywhere- just hanging in air: :throwup:

Sorry, but this truck was alot better stock. It is way overdone, and each of the mods does not blend in or complement the other work.

I give this truck a C- or a D+. I would not drive it.

:throwup:

Oh, and I hate the stickers too. :throwup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs a lift and more aggressive tires to justify the fender flares. Wing and headlight covers are the worst part of the truck. What was this guy doing? :smack:

"Cosmetic Surgery" gone wrong. Atrocious. :throwup:

I THINK IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!! ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A GREAT ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotcha! :throwup::bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator: