Opinion on Bridgestone dueler

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Upton

Reaction score
Any body have a opinion on Bridgestone dueler ht 35 235/65/18. Looking at a used set of these with about 75% of tread left for my winter tires. I wanna hear the good and the bad. Thanks All

Dueler HL Aleza $160 each 3.5 stars at best in most reviews. Never used them. The were recommended to me by a dealer who said they were good in rain, comfortable, and quiet.

I had Revos That i loved, i like bridgestones products, BUT they can and tend to be softer tires and that will wear out faster....

Check the tires ratings..

Todd Z

Todd, i need to go home tonight and do my homework, but what tire rating should i be looking for? I dont haul anything but i do tow a two place snowmobile trailer with 2 sleds. Thanks

Bought those same tires over a year ago for mine. Great tire, IMO. They grip the road well, and have plenty of tread. I bought them new for a little over $200 each. $160 & 75% tread seems a little steep to me.

James,

Be sure and look at the manufactor date. It will be after the DOT. Example (1210). Is 12th week of 2010. Dont want to buy tires too old since you will be storing them in summer.

At 6yrs some tires start to sidewall age crack.

Latest posts