Opinion On Graphics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Wilson

Reaction score
OK...

Going to order the graphics from a local shop for the Trac this week.

Did these on PrintShop. Image was clearer on the Project Screen than

the scanned photo. Hard to see the Heartbeat Graphic on the right side

of the tailgate. Gonna have the Graphic Shop do the red a little brighter/

more contrast to the black. Front License Plate will be similair to the graphics:

[Broken External Image]:

???:unsure:

i think it'll look great. but i spent about 5 minutes looking for the heartbeat even though i knew it was there somewhere. maybe thicken it and brighten it. (or white like keith said) we're only about 10 feet away from the trac, and it looks really thin. anyone driving behind you on the highway or even around town may not see it.

Looks cool. Do the heartbeat in a more visable(sp) red.. It almost appears maroon. The red and black will contrast well.

Looks cool though..

Looks nice. You should give Webxtremes, a site sponsor a shot at doing your graphics. :cool:

Yep. When I looked back at my color pallette, the red color was " Dark Crimson".

Gonna go with a "Fire Engine Red" on the final graphic. Re-did it in PrintShop

with that color and it contrasts just right.

Local graphic shop can have it done in about 2 hours. Just down the street from

me!;)

I like this one better.

[Broken External Image]:

Also, red or maroon doesn't show up well on black. Stick, no pun intended, with light colors on black as well as glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
:)My opinion (constructive critisism) is the idea is good, but there are too many different fonts.

Also, are you calling it "Life Trac" or "Med Trac"?

I'd use LIFETRAK. Kind of a play on LIFEPAK, the biggest name in defibrillator's.

Hope you don't mind. I made the lettering bolder and also used the color from the star of life on the glass. In a perfect world, the white outlines on the heartbeat and the lettering would be reflective.

Gotta be real careful to make sure the heartbeat that you use doesn't look like the old Chevy commercials... can't have GM signage on your Ford!!!!!

Good Luck! :D

[Broken External Image]:

I also have a black Dodge Ram (don't stone me) :p

I had a flat black ram head made for the back. The flat black decal against the shiny black tailgate not only looked good, it was easily visible...

I'd contemplate doing the "cardio blip" with something like this...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107&products_id=21215

or maybe even this...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98&products_id=410

or possibly even this...

http://www.stuffforyourranger.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_61&products_id=43&zenid=186248c451e95f082a5f3b19d53c942a

if it's flexible enough or you are good at bending plastic.

Latest posts