Opinions from 2001 owners...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had ours new since July 2000. Have 76k miles and have only had to do the regular maintenance. Luckily we haven't had some of the tranny and timing belt issues that others have. The truck still runs great and fits our needs well.

I got mine with 300 miles on it as well, as it came from a dealer down in Tulare, and it had to be driven up to Sac. I've got 100k on it now. Had my share of problems, but I'll be keeping it until it don't run no mo'... It still fills a niche in my life, especially now that it's a work truck / race kart hauler. It's still my off road vehicle as well...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Bought my first one JUNE 2000, but it was totaled in a crash 1/10/04 ... loved it sooooooo much that I bought another sportie 1/24/04 ... and bought a new Mazda 3 last May to keep the miles off my Trac ... (uh, yeah, also for better gas mileage driving it for work) so this one will last a LOOOONG time !!

Boosty,

Hello fellow Michigan ST'erer.

I love this truck. My 03 has 44000 miles and love every bit of it. I just finished hauling 22 bags of Quickcret concrete mix over the weekend. But the truck is my personality.

bought mine back in may of 2001. Still have her, she has 112,000 miles on her:wub:. only major problem was the Tranny. Replaced it in December of last year. Other then that, the truck has been steller. Would buy another again. *2nd* generation this time, want the V8:lol:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts