Ordered 2007 ST today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ Laubach

Reaction score
Ordered my new ST today. I will post the build date as soon I get it. Looked hard at the Honda Ridgeline and...too ugly(does anyone really think the exterior looks good?) and not enough power(can you say V8 boys and girls?). Decided not to go with the heated windshield because I heard a few complaints about metal defrost filaments in the windshield causing reflections at night from oncoming vehicle headlights. Don't know how true that is but weather is not severe enough in Richmond, VA to justify it in any case. FYI, Crutchfield told me that the steering wheel audio controls will not function if you put in any aftermarket head unit which I eventually plan to do. I can live with that. Just itching to get in the drivers seat at this point. Oh well, if there's anything I learned when I was in the 101st Airborne Division...it's hurry up and wait:lol:

2007 Explorer Sport Trac Limited

4x4 V8

18" Machined Aluminum Wheels

Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat Metallic

Audiophile 6-Disc Sound System with Subwoofer

Dark Charcoal Leather-Trimmed Two-Tone Seats

Power Moon Roof

Limited Electronics Package - DEATC Air Conditioning, 4-Line Message Center, Redundant Steering Controls

Class III/IV Trailer Tow

Power Down Backlight(sort of a goofy name for the power rear window!)

Safety Canopy Side Curtain Air System

Hard Tonneau Cover

Adjustable Pedals

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

I ordered mine too just about the same as yours. Except I am getting Silver Birch, no DEATC or Audiophile. Instead I am getting the convenience Package, Class III Hitch, & cargo cage.

For you Ford employees and guru's, How does this sound for an X-Plan price:

MSRP: 34,020.00 (does NOT include the folloring)

Invoice: 32,052.95 (thats including the $13.95 fuel charge & Price Dora $363, whatever that is)

X Plan: 31,999.74 (thats including the $13.95 fuel charge & Price Dora $363, whatever that is)

Thats $53.21 under invoice, sound right? I thought it would have been at least a couple hundred under invoice. Not that I am complaining, I'm lucky to have gotten an X Plan pin from someone on the site.

Any X plan is a good deal, I was just wondering if that is typically the norm under invoice price for xplan. I think there is a formula to figure it out.

The incentives goes by regions and the $1000 is not in NYC. We have $500 or a certain percentage for financing depending on the length of the loan. 3.9% for 5 years is one of the options.

T J Congrats,:)

i think the xplan is like 4% over employee A plan... been a while but I think that is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GM,

That just about works, my X plan price is about $5 more than 4% over A plan.