OT: How many military here??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife did 4 years as an X-ray technician and I am still in with 13 years and 5 months as an Air Defense Artillery Early Warning System NCOIC, now teaching at Ft. McPherson, GA.

23 years in a special unit of the US Coast Guard. Put in my retirement papers 4 weeks agao...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm in the middle doing the driving..

Last edited by a moderator:
We both spent 10 years in the Air Force fixing F-15 avionics and jet fuel systems. Now we are teachers, puplic elementary school and on Army bases teaching software to soldiers. It's like we never got out. :D

U.S. Army, 101st Airborne Division, 1975-82.

Spent a lot of time in a lot of strange places.

But you know what they say...it's all fun until someone loses an eye;)

Almost 27 years USAF. Retired 2 years in January.

Elmendorf AFB was my very first assignment. Hope you're having a great time there, I know I did.

Air Force - four years active. Then Air Force Reserves ever since. Will be completing 33 years (the maximum permissable) in 18 months. almost like TJ, "spent a little time in a lot of strange places".

Almost 11 years active duty in the Navy. Air Traffic Controller and have been stationed at FACSFAC VACAPES, Tacron 22, and deployed on the USS Saipan. I will be medically separated in November.

Approaching 19 years in the USAF. Heading to my ninth assignment in January to Bydgoszcz, Poland

[Broken External Image]: [Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: