Parting out my 2001 4x2 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Rushing

Reaction score
I recently rolled my 2001 4x2 ST. AAA called it a total loss, so I bought it back. I bought another one, same year, except my new one is 4WD. My old ST was loaded so I swapped the accessories that I loved most about my old one with those in the new one. Lost yet?

Here's the point:

I am parting out my old Deep Wedgewood Blue exterior/Grey interior 2001 ST. The only part of the truck that sustained damage was the cab and a little on the rear passenger side of the bed. Every window except the rear center sliding window and the two windows in the back door of the driver's side were shattered. The entire front clip was untouched. Not a scratch. The bed has a few scratches on the passenger side and the tie downs are damaged, but the rest looks great. The engine received oil changes every 2,500 miles with full synthetic Mobil One oil and Mobil One oil filters, transmission filter and fluid were changed every 15,000 miles(last one at 60K), driveshaft is straight and balanced, rear limited slip differential(yes the 4:10) is still in excellent condition, and the interior and exterior were detailed professionally every 3 months. The frame was not damaged and is still completely straight. I have all of the interior and exterior trim pieces, running boards, fenders, hood, bumpers, grill, and much more. Sorry, no bed extender or tonneau.

I am selling the parts off for cheap. Please MAKE ME AN OFFER and you pay shipping from 92083 (Vista, CA). I am not trying to get rich, I just don't have the heart to junk the rest of her.

Email me at: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a radio bezel that has the fog-light switch and some cross bars for the roof rack .......if you got ether or both I'll take them .......Ley me know !!

(I sent you a email)

ahhh if only it was black, i need a new hood so bad mine has some deep scratches and was not garage kept b4 i bought it so that shows alot but if i could get a better deal on a new hood than new paint and removed dents then i would

sorry to hear bout ur trac man that cant be too easy:(

I would like all the rubber parts for the center console , didnt have them when I bought it so I dont know what they look like. I think one is for a cupholder not sure what the other is ?

hi im from ontario calif. and i'm wondering if your ST has the fog lights in the front bumper. if it does how much you want for them im so interested in them.. email me at [email protected] maybe we can make a deal and i will drive out to pick them up. thanks paulette

Still plenty of parts left on this truck. Next stop is Ebay, then the scrap yard for crushing.

Please send all inquiries to [email protected]

Thanks again to those who have already purchased parts from me. They are on the way. Let me know if you have any problems with shipping or the item you receive. I'll make it right...Guaranteed.;)

Latest posts