Parts for sale..........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coastie, what do you have info on as far as a passenger side fog light. My lens is broken, but everything else is still there. Please let me know, and if the sponsores like Rusty have them in stock/inventory.

Mrmarvyn, I did a quick search. Found hundreds available. Can be bought for 45 to 50 dollars all day long from what I am seeing..

I am sure Rusty has them in stock as it is a common item. I have seen the price listed $80 to $129. You'd need to contact him to confirm price and availability.

If your interested in a used unit the price above is a good price, just let me know,

CJ.

tony,

Found several complete knee assemblies. Seems to be the cheapest way to go to. Separate the parts were in excess of $150.00

2001 Knee Assembly Ford Explorer Sport Trac 3-01,O D,4.0L A 020943 $85 (Code 3588770-8008876)

Any interest just let me know...

Tony.

That price would include the upper and lower control arms as well as the spindle.

I am sure it would be cheaper if you have no intrest in the upper arm and only a single spindle. Let me know what you would like and I will get a price for you.

Kp,

Son has a project car. 81 Nissan 2000 SX.

How about front left and right fenders ALSO

front bumper 86401 zip

Last edited by a moderator: