Parts for sale..........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
Just as a reminder I am able to get just about any part for any car. My family has a salvage yard and we are connected to 1800 yards digitally. Very easy for me to do a search and shoot you a price...

I am posting this here because I kind of hijacked another post. Trying to keep things straight is all....

Thanks....

sorry for off brand, but i'm looking for a cup holder for my 97 silverado. it is the black insert piece in the front of the factory center console with bucket seats. shipped to 71351. thanks.

Coastiejoe,

You have mail. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on my PDA right now. To hard to access the data base. I will do it tonight or mid-day when I get to Vegas. In DC now. Thanks for the chance.....

Also... I did get the mail...

Coastie...I have a 2005 ST and am looking for a used OEM 2" receiver (hitch). I'm in Eastern Suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. Zip is 15137. Lemme know if you come up with something!

Thanks,

Dan

I am not home but here is the info. Insured and tracking number. 0305 0830 0000 4593 1173. Sent on 12-9.

Would have done it sooner but was at the hospital with my little girl.....

I'm looking for new wiring harness for the fog light. I put the bulb in and it works for a day and then don't work. I wiggle the wires and it lights back up! So see if I can get another harness for the foglight!

Edit! I'm also looking for a rear driver side tail light cover (Red). 2001 Trac

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather, she is. Seems she got a stomach virus. She was pretty miserable. One of the hospitals by us is very good. They have a great pediatric care division. We, (she and I) went there. They were super nice to her.

She had to get an I.V. as she was dehydrated as well as some meds to stop her from throwing up.

She is much better today already...

(Just got back with my other daughter now,,,,,,,,)

Just got home. I am off to Vegas tomorrow. I'll look all these up and get back to each of you.

Night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how about the weather stripping that goes on the back window that goes up and down...not the inside part ( I ordered this from ford already, doesn't work and ford doesn't have that part to sell on fiche) but the part that goes on the ooutside of the window where it goes up and down.

Mine came off and fell inside.

HELP!!!

Front fenders off any 88-95 Jeep wrangler? I dont care the color I'm just going to cut them up and make my Jeep a flat fender so the only part I care about is the top of the fender.

Shipping to 97203.

beige frt seat covers for 00 Taurus with pwer driver seat. with lumbar no heat and manual passenger color is the lightest beige they have for that year almost cream in color