Patriot's Day

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Sugarman

Reaction score
Today is Patriot's Day. To the 343 fire fighters and the 2604 others who perished in NY, at the Pentagon, and in that PA field ...

we will Never Forget!

Turn 9/11 into a day of service, charity, and good deeds.

Agreed,

Lost some good friends in that senseless murder.....:(:angry:

Todd Z

My flag fies everyday. It's small, but I'm proud of it. I wish I could fly it higher today than any other day.

6 years later, let these bastards know that we will never forget, never forgive and they will not take our liberty and freedom....

And those Bastards are still running free while we are shooting those not involved in Iraq.

Not trying to start any flames, but Osama and company are still running around in Pakistan or Afghanistan while we are spending billions of dollars in Iraq trying to help[ people that do not want our help.

Tom

While I agree that today is a great day to display one's patriotism, Patriot's Day is in April. It is technically April 19 (the date of the first battles of the Revolutionary War, back in 1775), but is celebrated on the third Monday of April.

RIP to those lost and thank you to the surviving responders.

Never Forget, we as nation was attacked.

Amen, Caymen.

We haven't come too far since then... if anything we've made things worse.

Unfortunately... but it's true.

God bless those who died because of the result of 9/11, including our soldiers who die everyday.

never forgotten !!

caymen & mud. agree 100%

put all diferences aside and remember be proud of the USA and our soliders. GOD BLESS

never forgotten !!

caymen & mud. agree 100%

put all diferences aside and remember be proud of the USA and our soliders. GOD BLESS

united we stand

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....

Uh-huh, yes it is. The party is kinda ruined for the rest of my life.