Performance Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just sold my Job 2 2001 Sport Trac and I removed the performance parts to sell them separately. I have the following parts for sale if anyone is interested.

Apten programmable chip with currently 3 different programs. (87oct performance, 91oct performance and stock.) I paid $299 in May 2004...asking $125.00 plus $5.00 shipping

KKM Filter just cleaned and ready to be oiled (K & N oil included) I paid $89.95 in May 2002...asking $40.00 plus $10.00 shipping

Granatelli MAF Sensor bought in 2004 for $339.00...asking $150.00 plus $10.00 shipping

All items are in excellent condition and have all instructions etc included as I received them from the manufacturer.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

The MAF sensor actually do anything? If its noticible i might pick it up... But dont hesitate to sell if u get an offer as i might take the weekend...

Thanks TrainTrac, I should have looked a little closer before posting.

Ben, honestly...not sure. I made the chip and MAF sensor change at the same time and it made a huge difference at the time. Everything I have read suggests that MAF sensors can make a big improvement as this manufacturer claims 47% more airflow and up to 22H.P. gain but I think that might be a bit optimistic.

bpoche, picture on the way!