Photoshop Paint Job

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Gabriel

Reaction score
Tossing some ideas out to the wife, i miss the paintjob i had on my ranger

heres a chop of the trac

df8bcaaf6273b81ca921590b0071d1c4.jpg

heres a shot of my ranger

0cd27cdac708e76d3949d63d7ab593a0.jpg

anybody have any ideas of the second color? My wife wasnt liking the silver

ScottG

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Estate Green? About the only colors would be Black and the color Todd Z has his "Sport Trac" decals in that are on the bottom of his doors. As much as I like the silver, (color of mine) I have to agree with the wife. Wouldn't go with the color of your truck. Flat Black is making a comeback in the automotive world now.;)

Scott Gabriel?

No effin way. That's kinda strange...lol.

Why'd you get rid of the Ranger? I loved the paint you had on it. I think the silver would look fine, but deciding on which silver would be tough. A more dusky silver, with goldish overtones would look nice. I can't think of which car comes with that type of silver...but its a nice color.

Then air brush "sport trac" like hood stripes and put a nice third color pin stripe where the 2 colors meet...

I think that would look sharp...

Tod Z

sup Tiger, yeah, had to upgrade for the wife and kid

on the ranger i had a midnight black (black and purple) with metallic flake and then some pearl ghost flames. But that was when i had a buddy at a paint shop and it cost me 80bucks.

i just need to get some good day shops of thetrac and go from there