Pick 6 / Hip Waders

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be poted today, but only the $ 2775.00 ticket.... the other one I'm still waiting to find out what the best option of cashing it is. But as soon as that one is cashed, I will post it as well.

I think I might wait a little while to post it though so Caymen's air runs out!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey chops... Have you heard of a painting company called Boston Billy's... They do custom paint on cars and bikes???;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris - in the four years + I have been on this site your the only member that has the "Class Clown" mentality and you have only been a member for less than two months.

Most of your posts are complete BS.

A lot of us probably would of believed you the first time if it wasn't your prior posting habits.

With that said, congrats on your winnings. You have more luck than I do at the track or gambling in general.

That is why this site is fun.... you get a lot of diffrent personalities..ECT ECT.....

That is amassing you say I'm a class clown.... My father always said that..... That is why I'm such a good salesman!!!

Thanks for the Congrats!!!!:D

Latest posts