Pics from our trip to Mena, AR last week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Rueckert

Reaction score
While the ST meet was going on in Louisville, my family and I were down in Mena, AR riding the Wolf Pen Gap atv trails. We had a blast and the Oauchita mountains were beautiful. The 41 mile trail system ran right through the mountains. Our cabin was only 2.6 miles from one of the trailheads so we just rode our atvs to the trails every morning. Here is a link to some of our pics. -Heather

The pics are awesome, Heather! Looks like a great place to ride 4-wheelers, and the trails look easy enough for young riders to have fun without getting in over their heads.

We stayed mostly on the easier trails, and all the trails are marked with signs with the skill level of the trail, so you don't get in over your head.

bpoche- You won't be dissappointed if you go. There was enough trails to keep us busy the 5 days we rode. Just bring some movies or fishing poles to keep you entertained in your off time though. The most happenin place in town was the Walmart Super Center.. LOL The population is only 6,000. Whenever we went into a business people stared like we had 3 heads or something. I'm guessing they could tell we were big city people. -Heather

Hello Heather,

Sorry you missed the Louisville meet. I think we all had a great time and Todd Z and Rachel did a marvelous job. The pictures are fantastic. I bet you have a hard time keeping up with that son of yours. I also bet he can ride the daylights out of that four wheeler. You take care and let us hear from you on the wen site.

Terry:):)

Great pics. Heather, glad you and your family had a good time. As was said, too bad you couldn't make the meet. It would have nice to meet you and the family.

Gary D.

I was born in Winslow AR and spent 2 weeks every summer untill I was 16 years old in the White mountains at Whitehorse Lake. Your pics really make me long for those times and the fun with the Fam.:D

Latest posts