pics of new sta

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve moore

Reaction score
As posted yesterday, our new silver STA is home. Love this truck I have mud flaps on order not sure how they will look. Anyone have mud flaps on theirs?:cool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good !! :cool::cool:

P.S a little mouse fixed the pics and organized the post for you.... :banana:

Todd Z

lol,,ty Todd,that works alot better. This will be the wifes daily driver. she picked the colour, I kinda wanted red or black. Once I saw it at dealership,,,I was like WOW:cool::cool:the silver really works well. ty for looking at we will really enjoy it

steve

Yes...good looking....you will continue to love the STA....I got my 2008 last year and got the first one in DC area according to the dealer......then my brother liked mine so much he flew up here from Tampa because none of the Ford dealers would order one for him there as they do not offer 4WD or AWD there....said there is no market for 4WD or AWD in Florida....three dealers all shared the same thing with him....so he got a $79 flight to DC and bought it here using my x-Plan discount, plus $4,000 rebate at the time and drove home....very sweet deal......we both agree...best vehicle we have ever owned our 50+ years.......just hope Ford keeps up the good work. I do love the Sport Trac and always will. So we are a 2 Sport Trac extended family!

If ford still had the molded mud flaps ,like they had on the gen 1 ST,I think they would be OK. I have some of the others on order,they are freebees so I will hold em up against the fender and debate. Perhaps take some pics and get some opinione from the experts(folks from this site of course!:D).

steve