Pioneer 6CD MP3 Player

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB

Reaction score
For Sale: 6CD MP3 Player manufactured by Pioneer for the Sport Tracs (part of the upgraded audio package). Please make offers. If satisfied with offers, will sell for highest in 7 days. If not, will place on eBay to go to highest bidder there. Bidding will start at $150.00.

Also, Ford Product # is 4L5T-18C815-CB.

Thanks in advance. LB

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it will work with an 02 Trac with existing harness. However, you will have to have an amp to power the speakers--- as this unit is not powered. It comes with the amped system. I'd recommend the two harnesses (male and female) so that you don't have to splice or cut the existing wiring harness. I have those numbers if you need them. They are about $8 each harness.

LB

Thanks LB. I got it and looks to be in excellent condition, thanks to the nice packing job no doubt. Thanks for that harness you threw in as it turns out I really needed it. Also thanks for getting the shipping bracket even though it turns out this headunit doesn't use it. All these little details meant a lot.

I've got some further rewiring to do so it's not completely up and running yet. I may also end up upgrading the rest of the audio around it. But, I'm really glad that the face still looks mint. Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

Just an update:

I finally got this installed, up, and running! Works like a charm. Thanks LB for the quick, painless, and honest transaction. Sorry for the delayed follow up.

Latest posts