Pioneer AVH6500 DVD for sale!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN SOTO

Reaction score
the unit works but i was told that the video ribbin has failed. i havent really gone to get it repaired and i really dont have the time . i was told the repair would be under $100. so i am thinking of selling the unit as a whole along with the tv tunner and anntenas and the XM unit with anntena all the units are Pioneer and work fine except for the screen. the screen you cant see video but the touch works. im looking to get at least $650 for all i have mentioned i understand that this unit needs repair but if you get it fixed you get every thing for $750 where in stores this unit with the tv tunner and xm will go for over $1000. i have sold a tv here in the past and have seen that it is still working so i really dont sale bad items and im not looking to rip anyone off. Like i said every thing works on the unit except for the ribbon problem. let me know if you have any questions i will be happy to answer them. also i would like to keep shipping close or via pickup but if you really interested i will look into shipping for you i have a friend that works for FedEx so it wont be too high. like i said i am not looking to rip anyone off.

thanks

john

Last edited by a moderator: