Plans for my new 2007 ST Limited that I bought recently

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased a new gloss black mesh grill to replace the chrome grill. I am not a fan of chrome. I much prefer the black grill to the stock chrome grill.
It will likely get some FORD letters installed onto the grill to emulate a Raptor style grill.
I was happy that my truck came with the body coloured mirror caps not chrome.
I guess we all have our own tastes lol! Cheers!
I saw a black 2010 Limited where the owner did that with the big Ford letters on his black grill. It looked very cool. 👍🏻

I saw a black 2010 Limited where the owner did that with the big Ford letters on his black grill. It looked very cool. 👍🏻
ToddZ on this forum has a black limited with the Ford lettering. I think he has the same mesh grill that I bought and added the letters. It looks sweet!
Are you referring to his black limited or one seen in person?

It’s one I had seen in person. My wife and I had gone to lunch at a restaurant at a golf course and it was in the parking lot. I was hoping to talk to the owner, but he must have been out on the links. In any case, his truck looked beautiful with the mods he had done to it.
ToddZ on this forum has a black limited with the Ford lettering. I think he has the same mesh grill that I bought and added the letters. It looks sweet!
Are you referring to his black limited or one seen in person?

It's sold on Rock Auto. I just found it easily by typing in 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac and elect the engine type. It's under Body and Lamp Assembly then choose Bumper:
VARIOUS MFR FO1000635 {#8A2Z17D957APTM} Customer Paints to Match Info
Front; ADRENALIN Model [Wholesaler Closeout -- Economy Line -- 30 Day Warranty]

It's on manufacturer close out so they may be out by now. Price is $228.79

As of 09/21/2021 they have stock. You have to paint it to match your car paint.

Welcome and good luck... Adren bumper is NOT bolt on...… Fender lines will not lign up, you have body work to do removing the fender flairs, and a bunch of other stuff...… If you can do it great, but not worth it IMHO.....

Welcome and good luck... Adren bumper is NOT bolt on...… Fender lines will not lign up, you have body work to do removing the fender flairs, and a bunch of other stuff...… If you can do it great, but not worth it IMHO.....
Ya I wondered about that plus the cost of two fog light bezels and fog lights. Plus shipping to where I live is over $600. Looks like I’ll just be painting the little black valance under the bumper to the trucks body colour!

Latest posts