PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR LOWERED TRAC's!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I like the way Joe went about asking for pics of lifted Trac's! Figured I would ask about the lowered ones! All pictures would be appreciated! Thanks, DDST

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, Please let me know the measurements of those Torq wheels!? I have been wanting to purchase the same ones! Please let me know what you did to lower your ST?!! I am wanting to do it the safest way possible and not have to go back and forth every thousand miles or less to adjust or tighten anything, ya know!? Thanks, DDST

Done with generic 3" lowering blocks, and removing the torsion bolts up front. The wheels are 17x8.5 Mustang Bullitt Replicas with +29.5mm offspacing.

[Broken External Image]:

:eek: Oops, wrong one :lol:

Here's mine!! :D 3 inch EE blocks, and 2 inch torsion twist.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I don't have the ST any more, but I LOVED HER sooooooooooooooo:wub:

[Broken External Image]::D

:D

Yeah, I was pickin up some stuff to make some pasta cause I got hungry. Natty light makes you hungry...

LaRue, so who bought your trac and why aren't they on this board?? They definately had good taste to buy it!!

and a question for you lowered guys... any of you guys (and gals) running stock rims/tires (265/70/16) with it lowered?? just curious if it would look right lowering a couple of inches all the way around (not leveling but lowering the stance) and run the same tire and rim setup I currently have.

Ryan Y. Some "kid" downtown bought it, now it has 22" spinners on it and it's never clean, my opinion,,,, it looks like crapola. I am sooo depressed when I see it.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Latest posts