Pretty Hilarious...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keola P

Reaction score
I know there's some of you who hate the Chevy Avalanche so I thought this might be a bit amusing...

I was driving home from work this evening and saw this piece of work...

[Broken External Image]:

This Avalanche's owner had it all dressed up with all the wrong stuff in all the wrong places. The worse was the stick on vents on the rear bumper :huh:. And to add insult to injury, they were crooked... :wacko:

Poor Avalanche!!! :lol:

+ 100,000 what trac_511!

Sticker-vents are SO last year. ;)

It is like he is trying to get the award for sticking the most useless sh!t on his truck as possible.

OH MY GOD, even the kids with thier beat up rice burners here in Jersey wouldn't be caught dead in something like that!! This idiot needs his license and the lease on that thing pulled. Get it off the raod, after all it is supposed to be "paradise". Bob

Situations like this call for my coined term. That thing is an "AutoZone special". The dude walked into AutoZone and bought every doo dad he could find and stuck it on his truck. Now its "custom" yeah... :cool:

:lol: That just made my day. I would have pulled next time, looked at him, and shook my head and laughed as I pulled away.:lol:

I had a pretty rough day at work today and yeah, it made my day as well. It was a good laugh...

Went so far as to following her into a lane that would take me an additional 10 min. to get home just so I could snap the shot...probably thought I was checking her out or something :wub:

I'm sure I'm not her type though, since I don't like to tack on useless crap to my vehicle and I prefer to drive a Ford :cool:

Shaun t, there's no "This is NOT my boyfriend's truck!" sticker on there, that I see, so maybe there's hope that it wasn't the driver's bright idea?

Altezza-ish taillights with a race flag? Is that trying to combine rice and "redneck"?

I didn't actually notice the vents until I read the thread...guess my mind was in denial ;)

I'm glad there wasn't a huge American flag/American pride decal on the rear window, that would have been a national embarrassment.

Jerry, from my experience, they might not wake up thinking that, but they certainly tell everyone they can that they have a cool truck...because a slammed S10 with a spoiler and a Honda logo on the grille is "cooler" than the ST :wacko:

Keola- In one word ..... T-A-C-K-Y !

Looking for a "chain steering wheel". Will trade for the "dice" hanging from my rear view mirror. Too bad the ST doesn't have a rear deck for my "bobble head" collection. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have to disagree. There really are some people that do things like that to their truck and wake up thinking they have a cool truck.

I remember an ad many years ago with an older woman, something like the momma in "Throw Momma From The Train", that loudly said "Don't you drive no ugly truck!", all while standing next to a truck with every tacky plastic doo-dad stuck on it you could imagine. I guess she thought her truck was pretty! More probably she liked how pretty it made the dealership's bottom line!

That's almost as funny as some of the freaks around where I live. They buy an old beat up police cruiser from an auction, paint it up like hello kitty, put a lift kit on it and put some 5 foot high rims and tires on it.

yeah, ghetto my eggo.

I suppose I need to sign up for fail blog. As last years ghetto, tacky redneck.

I have the same fake vents on my fenders...:p

Working on an idea to make it functional...:eek:

[Broken External Image]:

I don't think yours is a FAIL Eddie ;)

SHE put hers on her BUMPER cover. You know how those trailer hitches need ventilation :p

by the way, nice to have you back

But the difference Eddie is that they actually good good where you have them. At what point did she wake up and go...Hey, those would look great on my bumper!...uh, yea.

Latest posts