Problem with trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brant 1

Reaction score
Well this is a little different than most, I will give 20 bonus points to whoever spots the problem..

[Broken External Image]:

No cheating

[Broken External Image]:

My headlight fluid is low!!!:D:D:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
geez,

i know i am getting old, but that was a hard find if you didn't cheat.

maybe you should drop a goldfish in and say you have "gold" beams

good job to keep us ole timers mind in check

how about 20 bucks instaed :)

Hahaha,

I thought I would post when I saw this. I am realizing what a HUUUUUUUUUHGE problem low headlight fluid is so I wanted to get all of your opinions before I fixed it this weekend.

:p:D

Brant

While you have the lights disassembled, you might as well change to synthetic blinker fluid.

45df941c36e8d526a9fc1a6f63360f8b.jpg

Unfortunately, you're gonna have to find another vendor, 'cause Kaleco's currently sold out!

Reminds me of this from a few years back... Halogen Fluid lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfMJqBAjSg&feature=related

Good spot Rob,

No they are legal in BC, but illegal in Alberta. If they are legal where you are, I highly recommend getting one, this one has paid for it's self already and the last on I had paid for it's self 4 times over!!!

I'm in Edmonton, they're legal here... For some reason I heard they were Illegal there. We're driving to Whistler next week to catch the tail end of bike park season. I wasn't going to bother purchasing one because I was under the impression they were illegal. Think I may re consider.

I concur with Rob A., radar detectors are legal in Alberta.

Well there you go, I learned something new today. If you are doing a trip, definatly reconsider, they pay for themselves the first time you miss a ticket.

Latest posts