Probox (10" JL Audio) & Bed Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam Lakatos

Reaction score
$100 each. I traded in my trac some time ago, and these things are taking up space in my garage.

Shipping to 21122 is $30, it'll be there in 2 days. I can email pic's .

I also have a 300W JVC adjustable amp which is killer for those who want to keep the stock pioneer changer and upgrade the sub.. The adjustments in the amp allow you to correct the x-over from the stock radio so everything tops out in sync. I got many compliments on the sound, with just the stock pioneer system and this probox, JL, and amp. I forgot what I paid for the amp, let me know if you're interested and I'll hook up a nice price.

Yup, I'll ship the bed extender. I need to measure it when I get home, I'll post the estimated shipping.

Thanks

If it doesn't go in 2 weeks I will get it (damn rent is do and I have -$58 in the bank :angry: ) could you e-mail some pictures? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Michigan. Please send me your zip, state and city and I can figure out the shipping for the bed extender. Shipping for the box and amp is under $30, most cases around $24.

Latest posts