Psp for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking number was provided the instant the package was shipped as spfarmer will have to acknowledge. Unfortunately, the number was missing one digit so it was not pulling up. Due to receiving an initial complaint within seconds of sending the tracking number I advised him to give the package 24 hours to get scanned in by the driver. In my own experience, it takes time from the instant the package is pickedup to get into the system, especially since the package needs to actually go somewhere (such as their depot) to show any progress. I have confirmed the number and sent him and email, sorry this was brought to the board, it was completely unnecessary. Due to this experience, although I will continue to use UPS and insure the merchandise, I will no longer offer tracking information as an incentive for any future sales here. I will no longer be penalized for going the extra mile and not slapping stuff in a box and throwing a stamp on it for the post office. I value my reputation on this board and will not allow anyone to imply that I have done something wrong. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator: