Purchased a second vehicle today! Pics may be large

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
Well today was a good day. I needed a second vehicle to go around town with. I was looking into the new sport tracs but as like some of us here on the site, I am not really liking that front end. in a few years, if they change a few things aroudn and offer some other options i will get one. as for now its on the back burner. but none the less, the new ride i got is a 2006 SEL V6 Ford Fusion. It has all options except side curtain airbags. so far i'm pretty pleased with it and loving that new car smell. just wanted to let you in on how my day was.

here are some pics

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Looks really nice. Very elegant and from what I heard, the Fusion has outsold the Camry last month in my area.

Tom

Niiiiiiiiiice Fusion! Looked like someone else liked it too, taking a picture w/ their cell. :cool:

I just want to thank everyone for the comments. again sorry for the size of the pics. i also want to thank gerry that sent me that program to resize photos quickly. greatly appreciated. also that lady taking a pic in the silver car is one of my sisters and the one in the car is my other one. this pic was taken in Hamilton Ontario and the car was purchased at Gemini Ford. I live in sudbury ontario and the reason for going down to Hamilton to get the car was because of the price that the offered it to me.

thx again for the compliments. greatly appreciated.

Nice, Good luck with it.....

Todd Z

congrads..

but those are some big ass pictures,,, I think they may crash the interweb,,

let us know how that new car drives