Question about 94-98 Mustang instrument cluster

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
Will the instrument bezel from a 94-98 Mustang physically fit in the dash of an ST?

I'm brewing up a completely digital LED instrument cluster project. Real Knight Rider type stuff... ;)

Larry, IT should, My 98 stang dash almost looked smaller then the st... I can get a pic of the 98 dash if you like..

Todd Z

EDIT: didn't Waite for a reply...LOL...:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the picture! It looks like it should work. I wonder how close the wiring harness is to the ST's for the idiot lights...

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess on the idiot lights? Way...way off. As far as the wiring goes, I think the best way to go about that is go to a junkyard (once you get back that is), find a 'Stang, remove the dash and clip off the first few inches of wires that lead into the connector that connect to the back of the cluster, so now you can just run jumper wires from your stock harness into wires on the back of the 'Stang harness.

I highly doubt that it'll be a straight bolt in, even if the shape is close enough to make it look like it'll work, you'll probably have to get a little crafty on the mounting.

BTW, you lookin at the Dakota Digital dash for the 'Stang?

I had one car, '88 T-Bird with a all digital dash. I grew to hate it. JMO. digital dashes suck...:)

Latest posts