Question About LAP Tour

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
OK, this is my first L'ville meet... I don't know if this has already been discussed, but are there any stipulations (safety or otherwise) about the plant tour? Like no open-toed shoes, or other things?

No one has said BUT...

When we took the Ford Proving Ground tour in AZ, they ask that we not wear open toed shoes. It was just a safety precaution.

I would think no open toed shoes..as it is a working factory. Ford and Osha would probably appreciate it.

:)

Also, what's the plan for Thursday night? Are we to meet up at the hotel, and then just go to the plant together, or all meet at the plant?:huh:

Todd?:huh: Paul?:huh: George?:huh: Beuller?:huh: Anyone???:huh:

LAP tour? had I known Todd set up lap dancing, I would be there

Have you met Todd? Do you want him giving you a lap dance? :lol:

TrainTrac, last time we convoyed from the hotel. It's just across the interstate, really close to the hotel.

I wore sandals last time. I'll probably wear tennis shoes this time, but don't know if there's any kind of rule. I mean, it will be a running factory, and if you're watching the vehicles you don't want to stub your toe on a pole or something. Probably just best to wear tennis shoes, or at least bring some in the truck.

We convoy from the hotel. You need to check with Todd. He will give you a list with all the times and details, or at least that was how it was in 2006. I did a search for "Louisville National Meet" in the last 90 days and there was a list there. As long as you wear regular shoes you will be okay. You will have to wear safety glasses though. If you take pictures or video, you can not take directly on any employees. I'll be there with my grandson for the second time.

if you click on the registration page.... The itenirary is listed there you can print out...

ONE DAY!!!!!

Andy Sorry I did not reply But i was driving to the hotel...

I WOULD NOT wear open toed shoes or flip flops......

Todd Z