Question about Louisville meet.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
I'll be coming to Louisville Friday morning. Where and what time should I be there? I think Todd said he will email or post a schedule, but my other computer crashed and I lost his email.

Will there be venders selling stuff for the STs?

Really getting excited about this event.

Fridays are usually for the plant tour and this year doesn't seem to be any different. If I recall the plant tour is at 10 am and I believe those attending usually leave the hotel around 9:15. So you probably want to be at the hotel a bit earlier. There isn't a formal caravan but most drive over together. The plant is 5 minutes away from the Sig. Inn.

Sorry Larue. I'm out this year and suffering from anxiety because of it. I considered driving up Thursday, but can't justify a 30 hours (Thursday and Sunday)of driving for a 2 day stint. Plus the roughly $400 I'd have to spend on gas assuming prices stay around $2.80 (currently 2.75-2.80 in miami). I hope everyone has as good a time as I have in the past 3 years, it's looking like people are getting into it more than in the past.

Hey Ed, Good to see you posting. Sorry you can't make it. The meet just won't be the same without you. You do have a "presense" about you. I wish gas prices were that low out here in CA. We've been paying an avg. of $3.15 "OUCH", and as much as $3.30+ "A$$ bite". I know about CA gas taxes, and they are still can't get it right.

Ed,

That sucks man. I was really hopping you would be there. You broke my heart buddy. Theresa and I are going to miss you.

Take care dude.

Tom

Ed,

Sorry to hear you are not going to make it. I hate to see someone I look at as "The Old Guard" not be able to make the trip. I know the gas prices are killers and keep going up every year around the time the National Sport Trac meet is scheduled.

...Rich