Question on 2008 National Meet Photos

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Was wondering if there is any plan on the pix ya'll took at the National Meet this year will be posted in the Resources section under 'Meet Photos' ?

I know some have posted some pix in their folders, but would be nice to see them all in one place. Thx.

Desert,

It is on the list of things "to do"....

We thought the same thing, But that part of the site was designed by some one else before we purchased the site...

We may just make a new page for all that stuff.....May be easier....

I know Sal A was working on a CD/DVD but with all the things going on here with the Admins, we have not really had time to do any thing.....

Sorry

Thanks

Todd Z

Thanks Todd...

I know there were many of us who couldn't attend and would like to see the pix of the event. If they could get put on another page someplace, that would be great.

I know Sal A was working on a CD/DVD but with all the things going on here with the Admins, we have not really had time to do any thing.....

Sorry

Thanks

Todd Z

And I am sorry to say.. It is going to take a little bit..

I had all the edited video and Photo slide show on my main computer, and it crashed.

I did not lose any of the photos or video. just all the edited stuff. now I have to start all over..

Working on that as I type. Just that the laptop is a lot slower..

and I leave in just over a week to head to Denmark to pick up the family.

I hope to have it done soon. or hopefully get my server back up.

I had all the edited video and Photo slide show on my main computer, and it crashed.

That stinks, takes time to do all that editing.

Thanks Sal, for all you are doing..:cool::D

Yeah, that sux when that happens....

Thanks Sal for your efforts in having to do it all over again. Looking forward to seeing all the pix.