Radio Dead?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Long

Reaction score
So my factory radio stopped working! :banghead:Here is what I know radio worked fine last week, turn Trac on Satruday no radio? Dimmer Lights work on Radio display is blank. Checked all fuses and they are all good. I have the one cd stadard radio and I have a classic 2001 Trac. I apprecieate all ideas and help!! Don't drive the Trac much but when I do I want to listen to the radio, if it is dead I will replace it with an aftermarket but I need to make sure it is dead before I do that and it's not some electrical demon in my Trac.

Thanks,

Craig

check your radio some models have 2 fuzes 1 for the constant hot and one key on one my be inline or iit may have a spce in thefuze block with other items

you may find more info by searchin radio in older posts good luck :driving:

Well my radio/dash was smoking like crazy yesterday! Pulled the radio out and could not find where the smoke was coming from smelled like burn wires/plastic. I now know for sure the radio is fried just have to find out if anything else is messed up. Project for the weekend!

Latest posts