RCD 5" Lift - Installed - Pictures Posted :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
This is what I have been dreaming and planning for the last three years.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

You could say it was done, but I have no clue what I am going to think of next.

I get so excited every time I get to go for a drive.

- Feel free to ask me any question you may have about the kit.

- email: [email protected]

is that the ranger kit? oh and that looks nice. What size of wheels and tires you running.

noticed your from pullman did you have steiners do that install. Im from clarkston now live in spokane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the comments :)

Exhaust.. maybe just a tip.. I like how the trac sounds as is.

As far as installing everything: I did all of it myself. The only thing I could not take part in was the installation of the front suspension (liability) :(. I wanted to tool every connection with the installer, but he wouldn’t let me.. Its okay though. He did a good job.

Tires are 33x1250 Good Year MTRs and I am in Pullman. Nice to see someone close by. :)

That trac is in Pullman? no way? Im in pullman 2 at wsu... Red trac 4x4 graphics on 33's with exaust... check my library 4 pics... Know any good 4by spots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup: 4 Wheel Drive.

Ben... you are in Pullman.. I am surprised I haven’t seen you. We must miss each other a lot on the road.

As far as off-roading.. I kind of find places sometimes... Yesterday I drove around on some hills where the new subdivisions are going up.. They had just broke ground and they had dirt all over the place.. It was fun. However I was really nervous the whole time expecting a police officer to show up. Haha.

Other then that though, I really don’t take the truck out to much. I like to take it easy. I am pretty relaxed when it comes to off-road. I will go, but I like to go slow and creep around.

Heh its 3am wow... But yeah ill def keep an eye out 4 the trac. I would love to see that interior in person! Looks crazy! Beats my dvd indash 4 sure.

I like that unit you have. It’s one of the few units that I would consider if it were ever time to work on the truck again.

Ya 3 am, but I am working on graphic design and architecture. Those things are always worked on late at night so I am justified :p

I will keep an eye out for your truck as well. When ever I do see a trac on the road I tend to watch it and wave to the person driving. :)

There is a car show this weekend on the lawn at Beta Theta Pi. Idk... if you have heard Eclectic approach but they are playing it. You should def put your trac in. Hell ill put mine in so yours looks better by comparison :) And good ol accounting here :/ 3am cruise?

Snooze, the truck looks amazing. I am hoping to lift mine in about a year or so. I have to ask a silly question....RCD, is this the company that made the lift?

Thanks,

marc

marc, yeah rcd is who made the lift kit. a friend of mine has a 6'' rcd lift on his f150.

snooze, how much did the lift cost, where did you get it, and is it made for the sport trac or did you have to customize it?

Thanks, Ryan

Latest posts