rear seat headrests

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James W

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a rt rear headrest? The plastic frame on the pivoting part of it broke off of the metal bar when i was putting in a baby seat. I know I can get one from Ford for ~$120, but is there an alternative?

Oops,

I need to update my profile. I used to live in Doral, but now live in charlotte NC. I do travel to Plantation about every 6 weeks, but via plane not via STrac.

Can you still help? Cloth is gray, I think they call it dark flint or somthing like that.

Here are some yards that have 03 Tracs with Grey cloth interior.

I have access to over 1800 yards. So if none of these guys help I'll do a nation wide search for you. These are specific to your location. I can find anything anywhere and ship it too if you prefer not to deal with it. If I do, I will have to run it through my shop and add a few bucks. The list below is provided to you to do the calls yourself.

(Did a nation wide search. Got over 4000 hits on Tracs with Grey interior).

If I can be of assistance let me know...

Standridge Auto Parts USA-NC(Shelby) 1-800-222-8058

Matlock Used Auto Parts USA-NC(Cleveland) 1-800-428-0335

Auto Parts of Shelby -PRP USA-NC(Shelby) 1-888-597-7278

Devore Cooke's Auto Parts Co. Inc. USA-NC(Fayetteville) 1-800-682-4313

Generically I can answer Homeland Security....

But lets just say I fly 5 days a week 2 to 4 flights a day.

Clear as mud????

In fact, my agency is hiring. It is a good job. I do work a lot but I am paid for it. Good pay, good benefits. I get my paycheck and LEAP, (Law Enforcement Availability Pay).

So if anyone is interested I'll send you a link to apply... (The link is from USAJOBS.COM. But I'll send you a direct link so you don't have to search).

The parts things is something I do on the side as my family owns a salvage yard, (23 years now).

I knew about your real job, but the parts thing threw me off. My family has been in the insurance salvage auction business since 1970. There is another guy on this site that is connected to salvage or insurance total losses, but he hasn't said how.

Are you flying any Katrina missions. I am going down their Oct 1 - 15 to help out in Gulfport.