received confirmaton!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
I just received confirmation that I bought a Aero exhaust 2525 muffler and tip for $185 + free shipping! I'm pretty happy! Happy Birthday & Fathers day to me.:D:cool:

Cool, show pics after install

Todd Z

He got it at AeroExhaust.com or you can order them direct from Aero Exhaust.

Personally, I'm not going with them. I do hold grudges with business that play games or simply can not reply to an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as ya'll know I just got my areo exhaust on this past weekend. I told you I'd give you an update on the results of it and here it is.

Since I've gotten the Areo Exhaust (remember, i'm running with larger tires 265/75R16) i've seen a MAJOR increase in toqure and ease on the engine to accelerate.

I've also seen an increase in gas mileage of about 1 mpg so far (But I just got it on, and have been "reving" the engine alot to show off to buddies. lol.. So I'm sure that it's more than that, because I've wasted ALOT of gas doing that)

Will keep you informed as time goes buy, and I get the tip moved in closer to the truck along with the bracket re-welded on the backside. (Thanks for the point out on that Todd Z)

raym2, let me know if you have any ?'s about it. I think all in all it was still MOST DEFINATELY a worthwile buy.

~Josh

Got it on ebay. Started out at $236 but I was able to get them down in price a little. The last time I looked they still had 97 left. Go to ebay and search for Aero Turbine exhaust.

Now I just have to get them on the truck.