Reggie's Gas Gauge. ............True.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just filled up the Sport Trac today at 2.29 per gallon for a total of $41.50. Most other stations were charging $2.32 per gallon.

...Rich

:wacko:In san diego, today I paid $2.89 for premium, if you call 91 oct. premium. they strait out gouge us here, which considering they dont have truck it halfway accross the country, makes no sence to me?

She's set up for 91, Reggies right. Wayne's squeezing some ponies for me. Actually, just sent over Version 4 with timing and air fuel adjustments. loaded about 15 min ago and discoed the batt. waiting a little bit and gonna take her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas just shot up to 2.499/gallon.

The biggest rip is the .009 per gallon. What a crock of crap.

Why is gas priced like that 9/10 of a cent?

Tom

No doubt Tom. Just come out and say it ya damn thieves. Dont see why it cost so much anyway, just big dead lizards.

Last edited by a moderator:
$2.78 I think it was when I gassed up at Chevron today. On the plus side, I got about 16.3 mpg on this fill-up. On this tank I've been driving aggressively and been using the AC a lot. I was expecting to do much worse than my average of 16.7mpg of mixed driving.

The only issue that screams at me is that if you calculate gas prices vis-a-vis oil prices, you come up with:

$63.00 barrel - $2.50 gallon

Therefore...

$31.50 barrel - $1.25 gallon

And moreover,

$15.75 barrel - $0.63 gallon

And if that's the case, why in the early and mid 90s when oil was around $16 a barrel was gas still $1.25 or so. The demand wasn't as high as it is claimed to be now.

Someone correct me if I am wrong. I wasn't an economics major. :)

Latest posts