Relay box?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock Lagunas

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what that little relay box next to the airbox was for? It only has one relay in it. Does anyone know what it powers?

:wacko:

Some ST's it is the Foglights relay box..

Todd Z

Awesome thanks!! Hey Todd... one more question... Is there any place I can view the trucks wiring diagrams? Im putting in a v8 like Tonka Trac. I could sure use it to hook up the A/C and some other things.

You can usually find the Ford Wiring Diagram books for a decent price online. I picked one up for my 2001 for about $20. They take some studying to get used to reading them and how to reference the different sections, but they give pin-out diagrams for every connector on the truck, testing procedures, etc... For a motor swap, I'd say its a must have. I bought mine when I was planning on my 5.0 swap, but alas, I sold the donor truck last week. It's still not out of the question for me, but it'll be awhile. I'll probably drive it until the motor or tranny goes out, then do the swap.

Latest posts