Remember at the L'ville 08 meet....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
For those of us that were there...remember those lovely blue tickets some of us bought at the Ford Plant?

Do you still have yours? If you do...please read the following very carefully:

Ford Guy and I have ours. ..but I told him and now I will tell you all--- That you can throw yours away too Since I have the winning ticket and I have already put my order in for a Black on Black ST :lol::lol::lol:

;) The drawing is September 13th!!! NEXT MONTH!!!

It would be cool if somebody from the site won!

How much were the tickets?

And how come there wasn't a "Group Buy" on em?

Last edited by a moderator:
DF, the tickets were sold at the plant and around L'ville by the Employees of the Plant and UAW Local 862 members. It was a fund raiser for Childrens Diabetes I think. There were Ten thousand tickets printed at 10.00 each.

the winner gets to watch their truck be built (if the want to) they get a choice of a 2009 Adrenalin All wheel drive or 18 grand in cash.

This was nothing presented by myst.com or the site sponsors.

lol Dingo, the winner can pick any color they want and have it on the truck any way they want. even blue on blue ;)

Dang.....If I would have been at the meet, I'd have bought a bunch of tickets and come back here and sold them for 20.00 each :D

Anyway, good luck.....hope one of yall do win.

Thanks DF! I hope one of us win too! I forget what the gentleman said exactly but I do know most of the time a Ford employee wins

go figure LOL Half that city ...probably over half work for Ford :lol: So if One of us wins VERY COOL! Good Luck to all that participated!

xxxxx keeping my fingers crossed and ticket in a safe place! ha ha!!

He said you can pick any color you want, as long as it's red, black, silver, or white. :(

Sorry to disappoint you, GM... But when I bought my tickets, I told the gentleman that I only wanted the winning ticket. So don't get too tired of your Gen 1 ST yet!:p

Sigh... Dreaming of taking delivery of a loaded 2009 Colorado Red Sport Trac Adrenalin in September...:wub:

Last edited by a moderator: