Rest in peace, Linda Lunder

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( My deepsst and sincere sympathy to the entire Lunder family.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) for You and your family

You will embark on a fair sea,

and at times there will be fair weather, but not always.

You will meet storms and overcome them.

You will take it in turns to steer your boat through fair weather and foul. Never lose courage.

Save harbour awaits you...in the end.

-Daphne Du Maurer

Rest in peace Linda Lunder

In this day and age, it seems we have made progress on fighting cancer but obviously not enough.

I pray for a cure, but right now I pray for Rich and his family.

To my Sport Trac Family,

I wish to thank you all for your prayers and sympathy during Lindas last few days. She went peacefully and without pain, and I know she rests in peace,

She had a very beautifull and fitting funeral yesterday morning. Most of the details were handled by my oldest daugther who was with her when she passed away. She has been my main support during this whole ordeal.

My sincerest thanks and graditude goes out to everyone here.

Rich Lunder

Rich,

Good to hear from you, And i agree with Kevin, that is a great thing your daughter is doing...

Todd Z

Rich,

Time heals all wounds, but the scar never heals. I totally understand what you are going through.

It takes a real man to cry. If you having done so, you need to. I watched my mother-in-law (Then GF's mom) fail to just skin and bones. I know that after 3 years, they still are hurting.

Life does continue on. As Coastie and Todd said, Family support is the greatest asset you have.

Tom