Retirement/personal pension survey

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
A friend is doing a study, to help develop a personal pension financial product (a pension plan you would fund yourself regardless of who your employer is).

If you don't mind spending a few minutes, please take the survey at the link below. No personal information is required, although you'll have a chance to win a gift certificate for AirTran travel if you are willing to provide email and name.

My friend running the study, Fred Fox, has been involved in actuarial sciences, pension planning analysis and financial planning for much of his professsional life, and has a deep understanding of this topic. He's trying to come up with products that will help Americans avoid relying on employers and government for retirement income. I view this as very important work for the future of Americans. I've worked with Fred on various projects since 1992, and I trust him without question. Taking the survey will help Fred refine the product, and hopefully bring to market a solution that helps straighten out our worsening national retirement picture.

Thanks for your participation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it, sounds very interesting. Hope to hear more about it.