Riced Out T-bird

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Woodson

Reaction score
This is just nasty! I wouldn't be caught driving this thing!

Hole in the hood, switch sticking out through the trunk to turn the battery off! Cheezy speakers, he removed the interior 1/4 panels.

Quoted from Ad

"stereo but it needs hooked up, there is no heat or AC or windshield wipers, there are no seat belts "

Sorry, fixed the link

Last edited by a moderator:
This URL actually takes you to the <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4563599327" target="_blank">T-Bird</a>.

I never thought of these as T-Birds anyway.

19e56280037cce4ff97c337b7a815109.jpg

I like the latest models and nothing after 1966.

Sorry, I never even looked at that eBay help page, I don't know how I got that URL copied! Doh!

Anyway, the 99 cent starting price is about right! :lol:

Lets see, it has a roll cage, battery relocated to the trunk, supercharger. Not that bad. I bet it is quick.

I would not knock it too bad. He started to make it into a drag racing bar, but got confused. Those wheels should not be on that car. The hole in the hood might be from not having enough clearance for the supercharger, since odds are, it was designed for a Mustang and T-Birds have a real low hood. Cobra brakes are a nice touch.

He started it right, but could have done a few things different.

I seriously doubt he was trying to make it a street only car.

Tom

I'm not sure I would call it Rice. It really has a lot going for it. If it had different wheels on it for one---those do nothing for it. The supercharger on the V8 is pretty sweet, as is the roll cage. It says there are only 30k miles on it too...not too bad. If it was true rice, it would have the battery disconnect switch on it, but it would be a stick-on one with no connection to the battery. Teh fuel filler door would have a sticker on it to make it look like billet, not an actual billet one, and the cougar griller would be held on with zip ties. With a diffferent color and wheels, defiantely a decent ride for a local cruise....

What a joke...Prestine and Custom but some things need to be hooked up...lol

I really like those race belts, hookedup to non-racing seats. I guess that big boost gauge in the engine is custom too?

I give him 3 bucks for the new rear tires that don't match the front...lol

This may not be your cup of tea... but it is not "rice" either.

V8 with supercharger instantly removes it from any rice category.

Perhaps if it had stickers that said it was supercharged but really had a stock V6 then it would be rice.

It is a Thunderbird, but it has SVT and GT 4.6L emblems on it.

The guy is a little confused.

Tom

He has a SuperCharged 4.6L engine in there. So having the 4.6L emblem is not wrong. I definitely wouldn't call the car a "ricer". I usually reserve that for Japanese cars that have HUGE exhausts.

Ditto what The Ape said. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts