Right-Wing Anthem

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
Funny what you find on YouTube. From 1973 and no doubt directed at Nixon, but it could have been written yesterday.

Interesting. I have been watching re-runs of "All in the family".

The same thing Michael and Archie argue about is the same thing being said today.

This country hasn't died yet, it isn't going to die now.

Tom

Must be re-runs you are watching for the first time Caymen.

Because those old AITF episodes have no bearing on todays political implications!

Nixon was candy compared to BHO!

When you grow up, you'll understand.

Meathead!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be re-runs you are watching for the first time Caymen.

Not watching for the first time.

Because those old AITF episodes have no bearing on todays political implications!

Same thing they are talking about on that show is what is happening today. The more things change, the more they stay away.

Nixon was candy compared to BHO!

Never said BHO is a good guy.

When you grow up, you'll understand.

I forgot that I was 16.

Meathead!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how mature.

Tom

It's like she follows you from post to post...hmm :smile0008:

I honestly feel sorry for someone who can't apply lessons of historical significance to modern culture & society. Then again, it must be wonderful living in that tiny bubble of ignorance. :smile0006:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping them off to another land

To fight a war that can't be won

I don't know--Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan could certainly be won, if we weren't tying our own hands.

The real point of the lyrics don't apply anymore, as the Government isn't taking anyone. Conscription is, thankfully, not currently active. "A nation who can't muster enough volunteers to defend her does not deserve to live"

Sadly, this song is just an ivory tower hater blindly speaking out against 'nam. Songs like these contributed to bad PR which caused us to cut and run from 'nam. That's not cool.

:smile0003:

Maybe this "song" can atone for its sins by helping stop BHO in the modern era? Maybe.

:smile0005:

(Sadly, this song sucked musically. Someone needed to go to the Jerry Lee school of Piano..so does everyone who wants to play that instrument....and no guitar? Heresy!)

Latest posts