Rim identifying Help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Bolin

2 wheel drive
V8 Engine
2002 1st Gen
Reaction score
I have a set of 18 inch rims that are chrome on my 02 ST and was wondering if anyone can help me identify what brand they are. The size of them are 285/60-18. The pic below is about the best pic I can produce with my cheapy camera. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not even sure. They were on the ST when I drove it off the lot Monday. I don't think they're OEM...cause they are 18s. They do have a really close resemblance to the MKS/MKX. Don't think they are those though. If I can't find the make/model of em, I'll make doubly sure not to mess em up cause they do look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got the info on the rims but nothing comes up on either Yahoo or google. They are FoMoCo 18X7.5J44 with the number: 7T431007DC. Other than that, bumpkis.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rich, You are my new bestest friend. LOL Without knowing what they came off of, I would have just banged my head against the cladded chrome wall. They are off a stock 07 Edge. Only gonna kill mah wallet will be the price of the rubber when the tires will need replacing, but that ain't till later down the road. Again, thanks so much for the info.

Oh....Limiteds, Never knew that part. Guess you do learn a lil somethin' everyday. Again, thank you guys for the knowledge. Guess my next project will include a Head Unit, subs, speakers, and an amp. Least with the radio, I will have a lil bit o' knowledge..hehe.

Dragon,

Im running 265/60-18 cooper discover ht plus. $125 per tire @ pep-boys. I got them on a 4th tire free special. I will buy them again but not @ pep-boys.

They are smooth ride, good control and queit.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The wheel that was on the Trac when you got it came off a 2007-2008 Edge or MKX. Were there spacers on the back of those wheels?

Roger, No I didn't see any spacers, I was also thinking that I might need to add those to keep it from rubbing as much as possible.

Eddie, I do like those cooper tires. Think I'll pick up a set when I need em.

Richard, Who knew Mercedes was copying Ford? Guess they want their stuff Ford Tuff as well...lol

Latest posts