Roadmaster Active Suspension Impression Update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have Monroe Reflex on the front which absorbe bumps very nicely. The combination of the KYB Monomax on the rear (which work with the sprung weight); we also have the Explorer Express anti-sway bar AND the Roadmaster Active Suspension that fit on top of the leaf springs (which work with the unsprung weight). The ride is incredible. I have come to the conclusion that the RAS is a MUST regardless of of what shocks you put on, or whether you upgrade the anti-sway bar. Just ask anyone that drove our ST at the Kingman, AZ meet. After driving over 1200 miles, round trip, from Sacramento, CA. to Kingman, AZ. I have found the addition of the RAS to be absolutely indespensible on any '01 - '05 ST. :):D;):wub::cool:

Mike, Here's the post for the RAS site sponsor announcement:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roadmaster Active Suspension is sponsored here by Rich Stern, 2/15/2005 12:14 PT

Category - Site Announcements

Please join me in welcoming Randall Russell, who will be representing the Roadmaster Active Suspension product here on the web site.

This is a product a few members have installed with good results, but we've lacked a formal sponsor for the product for quite some time.

Randall's pricing is better than anywhere else I've seen, and he seems genuinely friendly and customer oriented. I hope, for those of you interested in this product, you'll consider directing your business his way.

Randall, thanks!

http://www.roadmasterok.com/

Latest posts