ROLL CALL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go but from Edmonton, Alberta Canada i might have to leave now and get there by the friday:lol:. I wish i could get something going up here, I was thinking about going to Seattle if there was another meet there, depends on the time of year though.

Dallas

I will try, but it depends on what my job is doing....If I am off that week, I probably will go. Just gotta line up some funds to pay for it;)

Have a good one

Bob

Ok....it look likes it'll be 1,045 miles for us, plus an additional 450 miles to Clovis from there to visit family. We're looking at a total round trip of 3,000 miles.

We can hardly wait to see everyone, again.:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
GM, I (obviously) think the same thing. As Jim Thompson said in the initial dallas post, this is a pretty central location, despite the Texas fair thingy, I would think more people would, at least, be thinking about it and posting such.

I'm thinking about it. Depends on how school is going and what gas prices and my homework load are like. If I leave Friday after class, I can make it by about midnight Friday night. Gotta find somewhere to stay, and gotta come up with a few hundred bucks for gas. I figured $300 should be a safe estimate for gas, and another $200 for room/food. I really won't know til about a week beforehand if I'll be able to go. I really want to, and L'ville would have been a no brainer, piece of cake, being out of school and all. Anyways, I'm about 100/60/40...100% of me wants to go, 60% thinks I can scrounge up enough cash to do it, and 40% thinks I'll get a major test or homework assignment due the following Monday.

I plan to make a day trip of it. I'll leave early Saturday for the three-hour trip (about 200 miles for me), and drive back after dinner. I plan to bring my daughter, and perhaps my fiancee (she travels two weeks of each month though, so that may not be possible). :unsure:

Ed, yeppers! It's gonna be a blast! Well you know EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas! I hope it's the biggest National meet yet!

Nelson, it will be nice to finally meet you and Dorothy and your fiance' in person, I hope she will come with!

Has anyone booked their room yet?

Mr Stern did you get my email response to ya? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Road Trip! :eek:

I will be in Austin from the 23rd to the 29th, then up to Dallas/Ft. Worth for the meets.

I'd like get together with Austinites for lunch, beers, whatever. Zilker Park is good.

Latest posts