running out of time!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I leave Fiday morning about 5 am for Louisville. I've been working a lot of overtime, and dodging thunderstorms every other day. When in the heck am I going to be able to wash and wax my Trac to have her clean for the meet? Worry worry worry...:unsure:

See above post, Got mine done today between the rain drops.. I leave wed !!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!

Todd Z

Bart,

See you there buddy. I am from Summit County. I am leaving for Louisville at midnight on friday...right after work.

Tom

Nope. I will be there friday. I am leaving midnight on friday. (In case you have forgotten...the day starts at 12:00:00 AM and ends at 11:59:59 PM) Midnight is commonly known as 12:00 AM and Noon is known as 12:00 PM. Since 12:00 AM is midnight and the new day officially starts at midnight , I am leaving the day of the meet, or on friday...as soon as it is friday.

LOL Just picking with you, but yes I will be there friday bright in the mourning.

Tom

Y'all are doing better than I am. I leave for Louisville on Thursday morning and I haven't even seen my ST. And I won't until Wednesday night. :wacko:

As soon as I get home from the airport (which is in KC, and home's in Mexico Mo, north of STL) I have a few projects to do to get ready. (such as reinstalling my neon lights that I removed for the running boards, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
HI All, The car wash we used several years ago was on Preston Hwy(61) 2 miles from the hotel. You drive east on Fern Valley, then take Preston Hwy North (Left). Car Wash will be on your right.

I hope it is still there so I can use it. If not I will hunt one down:)

See you there.