Sad Week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerald Pierce

Reaction score
MYST family:

Just a note to let everyone know that Robyn, my wife of almost 25 years, passed Thursday morning in her sleep. She wasn't ill or anything, M.E. thinks it was a heart attack, but I have not talked to him since Thursday. She had my grandson in her arms at the time, so I know she was at ease.

Tuesday, I lost one of my Sailors in a MC accident, and the week before a real good friend to cancer. I know they say it comes in 3's, but I did not expect this at all.

Kids are all good (middle one closed on his first house yesterday) and the support from family, friends, and the Navy has been incredible.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Gerry

Gerry,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This past September I lost my wife of over 40 years to cancer, so I know it can be devistating.

The pain and frief will ease, but it will take time and a lot of support from your friends and family.

...Rich

Gerry, I am also very sorry to hear of your losses. The love and support of your family and friends will see you through this difficult time.

Gerry,

Our prayers are with you and your family. Know that she is just a thought away, and will always be there when needed to guide you.

My wife of 33 yrs. is a heart attack survivor. Find out everything you can about the circumstances of what caused it because your children & grandchildren will be able to learn how to keep themselves well from this.

Our Deepest Sympathy,

Rodger & Georgia

Gerry,

We are so sorry to hear about your loss.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Todd And Rachel

Gerry,

Sorry to hear of your losses.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Hang in there.

Paul and Laurie Hatch

Sorry to hear about your losses. You are right, the military really takes of of their own in these situations. It doesn't make the loss any less, but knowing they are there in addition to friends and family, means a lot.

It is sad to see someone go at such a young age. It really hits home, since she is only 5 months older than me. None of us knows when our time will come, so we have to get the most out of every day we have with those we love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your losses, my thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Gerry,

Sorry for your loss and that of our Navy family. After going to the link you provided, I learned that Robyn and I share the same birth date (am 16 yrs ahead though) and that she's also a Navy veteran. (I did 22 years).

May the love and blessings of our Dear Lord help you through the period of grief and give you strength to deal with the changes ahead.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Reggie

gerry,

sorry for your loss. our prayers are with you.

do as rodger & georgia suggest as heart disease runs in my family and i had a heart attack in 2001.

sorry and reach and touch faith

Gerry,

so very sorry for your loss.:(

So untimely, my head would be spinning.

Blessings and prayers for your peace and your families.

Eddie and Cathy

The comes in 3 thing is pretty accurate within my life. I sincerely hope that is the case in yours as well.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. It must bring some con fort that your grandson was in her arms..

Take care...