Sad Week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gerry, I am so sorry to read about your wife! Having lost my dad like that years ago, I know what a terrible shock it is. My prayers are with you.

Gerry, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Gerry,

Words dont seem to be enough, and I cannot imagine the grief you are feeling.

Our prayers are with you and your family in this time of need.

Dave & Susan Ponder

Thanks all for the prayers and kind notes. We are getting through, but today was especially tough -- her Mom and Dad and both sisters arrived. It's tough with her being my spouse, but for them to lose a child was devistating to them.

thanks again for all the kind words -- you guys (and gals) rock!

Gerry,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, shipmate. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Andy

This morning was the service, I was amazed at the number of folks that showed up, the line of cars was about 100 long. Thanks to all for the prayers. I know she is in heaven and that she is watching out for us. There were folks that showed up from the Navy that just said "I don't know you but I read about her and just wanted to support you".

Thanks again for all the kind words, You guys rock!

Gerry and kids.

That was really so thoughtful of them to show up just to support you and your family A real act of caring for another human being in his time of sorrow. Brings tears to my eyes.

That is the finest illustration of the term shipmate. That's what we do: take care of our fellow Sailors.