sale item for 07 limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth Koskodan

Reaction score
In January I will be selling these items: Ist rear bumper (with back up sencer) 2nd factory running boards (both sides) like new: 3rd front grill chrome, like new. 4th front bumper (white) and Excellent condition. What I am doing is converting my 07 sp to an adrenalin series 08.These parts are like brand new. If interested call me at 205) 886-8118 Tuscaloosa, Al. My st is an 07 white in color.

These running boards are like new. The price for a pair is $750.00. If you are still interested let me know and I can send you pics. If you would like I can text you the pictures. I will need your cell # . Ken

Hey Kenneth I live in NC but am passing through Tuscaloosa on Dec. 27th and Jan 3 going to and from New Orleans. How much for the bumper? Any chance you have it off for pickup then?

Jeff I am sorry that I haven't got back to you< (been out of town) running boards are still for sale> like brand new. price $500. If still interested email your cell phone # and I will forward pictures. Thanks Ken

1) set of factory gen2 factory running boards. Like new. $500.00. 2) rear bumper gen2 (white) $250.00 excellent shape.3)front grill and white bumper, not a scratch on them, $500.00. This is coming off a limited edition. Time to up date your gen2. don't let these items get away. Thanks Ken (205) 886-8118.

refuring to 1/05/2015 memo: have sold rear bumper and front grill and white bumper. only thing left is a pair of factory running boards,gen2 like new.Dont let these get away. Ken. (205) 886-8118 thanks

still have gen2 factory running boards. fits 07-10 yrs Make me an offer.Still have a rear bumper (white). Excellent. came off a limited st. Ken (205) 886-8118

I have now completed my 07 st to an adrenalin series. Looks great, new adrenalin running boards; rear bumper; front bumper and grill (adrenalin) . Would like to send pictures on sportrac club, but don't know how to do this on this web page. If someone would me call me and show me how to load. Thanks Ken (205) 886-8118.

Latest posts