Sales drop 32% for Ford in Dec

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news just keeps coming.

Lots of dealerships are closing nation wide.

I read somewhere that 10 are closing PER DAY! Most because they can't get financing for their customers.

That's just not right. So Much for the bailout.

Jerry G,

From all the hype about the credit crisis I have yet to meet anyone that applied for credit and couldn't get it the past couple of months, and haven't heard of any businesses closing because they can't get credit for their customers.

What I hear is the same old story. People afraid for their jobs so they aren't buying stuff.

TJR

TJR

if your Fica is below 700, you get no loan, on anything these days.

Mines 780, went and looked at a Challanger couple weeks ago, made an offer with 50% down, I want 0% financing, they said no way.

They have called back no less than 5 times this week, we are down to 2% financing

next week it will be 0 %. they cannot sell the cars, they will deal.

Bill Barber,

Our credit score is well above 700. Isn't everbody's? ;)

Was only denied credit once...a couple years ago. Reason: "Too many recent credit inquiries"

Jeez! We were trying to buy furniture and take advantage of a 12 months, no payment deal. Ended up going down the street to another place, they gave us the same deal. Credit companies are screwy.

TJR

I get credit card and personal loan offers nearly every day.

This credit crisis is a bunch of hooey. The only people who probably can't get loans are the ones who shouldn't be getting loans anyway. The poor credit risks who defaulted are the ones who caused this so-called crisis, so let them suffer.