Saying Goodbye to my truck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Trax

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am writing an open letter to all those people here who I've had the pleasure of chatting with and getting invaluable assistance in my questions regarding owning an ST. I have listed my ST for sale, as I get ready to move on in my life. I've had the greatest time modding my truck with your help and suggestions, and tips. The pictures from ST of the week has fueled my own imaginations of what I wanted my truck to be. I'm very grateful for all the help, and suggestions. I will miss my truck and mostly the enthusiasm in this website! :haveabeer:

Best,

Mxtrx

I had an 03 that I parted with after five years together. I was wicked sad about it and really loved this site. Two years went by and I came back to a Trac. A 2010. It feels good to be back. It's amazing how useful this site is. Good luck in your new ventures!!!

This site is great. It is time for me to part with my 2004 but I am going to give tell the buyer about this forum.

I bet the administrators will let the new buyer assume your membership free of charge!

:bwahaha:

Good luck!