ScanGaugeII For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
This thing was a way better bang for the buck than any of the gauges I had on my supercharged Adrenalin. It does a lot. I used it basically once to gauge factory boost and fuel economy over PSL, on my Kia. I also also found it interesting how much money per mile it costs to go a speed X, Y, Z. I was able to figure out the best PSL+ speed while maintaining acceptable fuel economy.

I'm selling it so I can use the money to invest in a gun safe for my garage. New they are $150+.

They seem to sell pre-owned around $125 so I could go one step better and go $125 shipped.

Make me an offer, I'm not very attached to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure its in the manual under Xgauge. It displays whatever your ECM can display. So if it's a na vehicle, I'm not sure it would show it. I just used boost and fuel economy related stuff for one day and got all the data I needed.

I was going to hardware it into the flip down sunglasses holder but decided I'd rather put the money towards a gun safe.

You're correct. No AFR. I used it for boost and basically I was trying to find an every day speed over posted speed limit that I could live with. Speeding is pretty expensive and the amount of fuel it consumes is insane. I used the scangauge to calculate the sweet spot that wasn't much more than the PSL.

Carey,

I have one already. I was just curious about the AFR. If there was a software upgrade. With the wide band O2, and ECU programing. I wanted to do it.

Wasnt' calling you out...

Folks this is really nice to have. Buy it.

Thanks